Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 24th. One Pluton token can currently be purchased for about $8.66 or 0.00097268 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Pluton has a total market capitalization of $7.36 million and $212.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Pluton has traded down 14.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.82 or 0.00763414 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00015490 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 28% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011290 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00038949 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.41 or 0.00150960 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00178580 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Pluton Token Trading
Pluton can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Pluton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pluton must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.