Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 24th. One Sphere coin can currently be purchased for $2.49 or 0.00027950 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Sphere has a total market capitalization of $7.67 million and $435,444.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Sphere has traded up 8.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.36 or 0.00621734 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006465 BTC.
- FirstCoin (FRST) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005196 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002824 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003426 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001539 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sphere (SPHR) is a decentralized peer-to-peerpayment network, secured through a proof of stake (pos) consensus blockchain. (sphere) is designed to act as an efficient and secure means of commerce, while also serving as an appreciating token for traders and long-term holders. “
Buying and Selling Sphere
Sphere can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Sphere directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sphere must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.