HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 5.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 24th. One HEAT coin can currently be purchased for about $0.23 or 0.00002592 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Heat Wallet, OpenLedger DEX and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, HEAT has traded up 11.8% against the U.S. dollar. HEAT has a total market cap of $7.69 million and approximately $1,995.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007341 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $68.58 or 0.00766467 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00015535 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 32% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011189 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00038988 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00042040 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.78 or 0.00142857 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.43 or 0.00127778 BTC.
HEAT Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
Buying and Selling HEAT
HEAT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet, OpenLedger DEX, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase HEAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.