Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 24th. Rubycoin has a market capitalization of $12.27 million and approximately $6,688.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rubycoin coin can currently be bought for $0.48 or 0.00005429 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. In the last week, Rubycoin has traded 3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $18.28 or 0.00206174 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002882 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00045161 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0619 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 46% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.