MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 24th. During the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded up 14% against the dollar. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be bought for $0.14 or 0.00001534 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Bittylicious. MonetaryUnit has a total market capitalization of $17.36 million and $249,910.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00048985 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004570 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00012326 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00000817 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Bittrex, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Upbit. It is not currently possible to buy MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonetaryUnit must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.