Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 24th. Zeusshield has a total market cap of $17.58 million and $27,676.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zeusshield token can currently be purchased for $0.0152 or 0.00000172 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Bit-Z, HitBTC and C-CEX. During the last seven days, Zeusshield has traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007338 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002696 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $68.07 or 0.00766911 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00015505 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 35.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011284 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00039325 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.35 or 0.00139091 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.88 or 0.00178862 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Zeusshield Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Zeusshield Token Trading
Zeusshield can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, C-CEX, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to buy Zeusshield directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeusshield must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zeusshield using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.