GoldReserve (CURRENCY:XGR) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 24th. Over the last seven days, GoldReserve has traded 8.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. GoldReserve has a market cap of $457,258.00 and $54.00 worth of GoldReserve was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GoldReserve coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0266 or 0.00000300 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004120 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004320 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00059150 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003126 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001678 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0801 or 0.00000902 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 33% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003936 BTC.
- Eternity (ENT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001309 BTC.
GoldReserve Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 7th, 2014. GoldReserve’s total supply is 17,171,382 coins. GoldReserve’s official Twitter account is @goldreservecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. GoldReserve’s official website is www.goldreservecoin.com.
Buying and Selling GoldReserve
GoldReserve can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase GoldReserve directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldReserve must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldReserve using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldReserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.