WhaleCoin (CURRENCY:WHL) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 24th. During the last week, WhaleCoin has traded down 5.8% against the dollar. One WhaleCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0740 or 0.00000843 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and Mercatox. WhaleCoin has a total market capitalization of $581,636.00 and approximately $50,112.00 worth of WhaleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $531.60 or 0.06045250 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.66 or 0.00212191 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.01 or 0.00147974 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011473 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded down 27.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001592 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
WhaleCoin Coin Profile
WhaleCoin Coin Trading
WhaleCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and Mercatox. It is not possible to buy WhaleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WhaleCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WhaleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WhaleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhaleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.