Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded 20.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 24th. Centurion has a market cap of $1.17 million and approximately $3,718.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Centurion has traded 21.2% lower against the US dollar. One Centurion coin can currently be bought for $0.0159 or 0.00000180 BTC on exchanges including ExcambrioRex and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005988 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004374 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.20 or 0.00059092 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003515 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 22.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001607 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00000906 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 35.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003920 BTC.
- Eternity (ENT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001308 BTC.
- GoldReserve (XGR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Centurion Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 78,877,869 coins and its circulating supply is 73,877,869 coins. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Centurion’s official website is www.centurionlab.org.
Centurion Coin Trading
Centurion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and ExcambrioRex. It is not possible to purchase Centurion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centurion must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Centurion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.