Press coverage about AOL (NYSE:AOL) has been trending somewhat positive on Saturday, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group ranks the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. AOL earned a news sentiment score of 0.02 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the technology company an impact score of 44.787344308603 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- TIFCO INDUSTRIES INC – GARY COOPER POC AT: [email protected] (aviationpros.com)
- Farmmi, Inc. Receives Exemplary Publicly Listed Company Award and Enters into Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with a State-Owned Company (markets.businessinsider.com)
- AOL’s Steve Case Says San Francisco Is Out. Here’s Where Startups Should Look to Next (inc.com)
- Global fund managers eye trillion dollar pension business in China (feeds.reuters.com)
- Superal takes aim at another LPGT title (businessmirror.com.ph)
Shares of AOL stock opened at $49.99 on Friday. The company has a market cap of $3,920.00 and a PE ratio of 33.33.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “AOL (AOL) Getting Somewhat Positive Media Coverage, Analysis Shows” was first posted by Ticker Report and is owned by of Ticker Report. If you are reading this news story on another domain, it was stolen and reposted in violation of US & international trademark & copyright law. The original version of this news story can be accessed at https://www.tickerreport.com/banking-finance/3294602/aol-aol-getting-somewhat-positive-media-coverage-analysis-shows.html.
AOL Inc (AOL) is a global media and technology company with a worldwide audience and a suite of digital brands, products and services that it offers to consumers, advertisers, publishers and subscribers. The Company has three reportable segments: The Brand Group, The Membership Group and AOL Platforms.
Receive News & Ratings for AOL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AOL and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.