News articles about Lions Gate Entertainment (NYSE:LGF) have been trending somewhat negative recently, according to Accern. The research firm scores the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Lions Gate Entertainment earned a news sentiment score of 0.00 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news headlines about the company an impact score of 46.2674039732854 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Lionsgate ‘Operating In The Sweet Spot’ Of Media, Says A Bullish Loop Capital Markets (finance.yahoo.com)
- Technical Facts for Investment in Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (LGF-A) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- Lionsgate ‘Operating In The Sweet Spot’ Of Media, Says A Bullish Loop Capital Markets – Benzinga (benzinga.com)
- Beta as a Common Measure of Risk – Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., (NYSE: LGF-A) – Stock Watch (stocksnewstimes.com)
- Stock Review for Entertainment’s Investors — Global Eagle, IMAX, Lions Gate, and Live Nation (bizjournals.com)
LGF stock opened at $31.04 on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 1.64, a quick ratio of 1.64 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.43. The stock has a market cap of $4,010.00, a P/E ratio of 141.09 and a beta of 1.26. Lions Gate Entertainment has a 1 year low of $31.03 and a 1 year high of $33.00.
About Lions Gate Entertainment
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. is engaged in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, international distribution and sales, branded channel platforms, interactive ventures and games and location-based entertainment. The Company operates through two segments: Motion Pictures and Television Production.
Receive News & Ratings for Lions Gate Entertainment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lions Gate Entertainment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.