Elite (CURRENCY:1337) traded up 45.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 23rd. One Elite coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and YoBit. Elite has a market cap of $6.57 million and approximately $14,184.00 worth of Elite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Elite has traded up 26.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00058458 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00012381 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00072188 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00022481 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003192 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.70 or 0.00536008 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00028212 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.56 or 0.00085005 BTC.
Elite Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling Elite
Elite can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Elite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elite must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.