Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 23rd. In the last seven days, Electra has traded 5.8% higher against the dollar. Electra has a total market cap of $17.18 million and $124,288.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electra coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00014148 BTC.
- Denarius (DNR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00027896 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Coinonat (CXT) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Electra is an PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the NIST5 algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Electra
Electra can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets. It is not presently possible to buy Electra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electra must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.