SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 23rd. SingularDTV has a total market capitalization of $41.20 million and $3.94 million worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, SingularDTV has traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One SingularDTV token can now be bought for approximately $0.0687 or 0.00000771 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoDerivatives, Liqui, OKEx and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007492 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $69.71 or 0.00782702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002697 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00015411 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011243 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00038518 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00138183 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.41 or 0.00173014 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
SingularDTV Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SingularDTV (S-DTV) is a decentralized and tokenized content creating and distributing platform that will create, acquire and distribute film and television content in an innovative way, generating revenue for its token holders in a completely transparent and decentralized manner. SNGLS are tokens built on Ethereum and represent a share in the SingularDTV platform, which is comprised of four key elements: ‘SINGULAR’ – a mini Sci-fi television series about decentralization and technological advancements in a futuristic setting, comprised of 3 episode seasons. The S-DTV DOCUMENTARY DIVISION – A Documentary Division that will focus on producing documentary films about blockchain technology. THE S-DTV RIGHTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM – A digital rights, revenue and royalty management platform for all the content produced and acquired by SingularDTV. THE S-DTV TRANSACTION VIDEO-ON-DEMAND (TVOD) PORTAL – A TVOD Portal to distribute SingularDTV content via GooglePlay, AppleTV iTunes, and Vimeo. SNGLS tokens will also generate dividends for its holders, depending on the revenue gathered by the SingularDTV platform. 1 Billion SNGLS tokens will be issued, which will be distributed in the following way: 500M SNGLS will be distributed to investors in an initial coin offering period. Each token will cost the ETH equivalent of $0.015. 400M SNGLS will be kept in a vault, and the dividends generated by the tokens will be used to further develop the S-DTV ecosystem. 100M SNGLS will be given to S-DTV's core investors. The Vault where 400M tokens are kept will be managed by the Workshop. The Workshop will not only spend and convert ETH to build new projects or to work on existing ones, but it will also collect cryptocurrency and fiat revenue to deposit back in the safe. “
Buying and Selling SingularDTV
SingularDTV can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex, HitBTC, Liqui, CryptoDerivatives, Binance, Gatecoin, OKEx, EtherDelta and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy SingularDTV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularDTV must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SingularDTV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.