BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded up 40% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 23rd. BitcoinDark has a market capitalization of $148.45 million and approximately $150,938.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BitcoinDark has traded 49% higher against the U.S. dollar. One BitcoinDark coin can currently be purchased for about $115.18 or 0.01324400 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bleutrade.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00039177 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010113 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00019998 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001800 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001937 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 47.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002869 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00011182 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
BitcoinDark Coin Trading
BitcoinDark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy BitcoinDark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinDark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitcoinDark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinDark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.