Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 23rd. One Bancor token can now be bought for $3.04 or 0.00034981 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, AEX, HitBTC and Binance. Bancor has a total market cap of $123.83 million and $8.91 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bancor has traded down 7.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007367 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.12 or 0.00773136 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002690 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00015066 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000465 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011527 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00038622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.49 or 0.00132320 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.13 or 0.00174284 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Bittrex, AEX, COSS, Binance, EtherDelta and Liqui. It is not presently possible to buy Bancor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bancor must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bancor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.