Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 23rd. One Ark coin can now be purchased for about $2.70 or 0.00031397 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, COSS and Binance. During the last seven days, Ark has traded down 6.7% against the US dollar. Ark has a total market capitalization of $274.36 million and approximately $2.68 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.90 or 0.00080115 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006790 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001515 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Ark Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ark is a cryptocurrency platform built on top an improved Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) system derived from Lisk, Crypti, and BitShares. It uses Smart Bridges to communicate with other (new and existing) blockchains to further increase its reach, providing a wider range of features in a single place. Ark plans to stimulate cryptocurrency mass adoption by offering multiple consumer tools like a card network, game tokens, anonymous transactions, multi-signature accounts, and others. Adding more features and tools along the way. “
Buying and Selling Ark
Ark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Binance, COSS, OKEx, Cryptomate, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase Ark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ark must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.