Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 0% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 23rd. Dogecoin has a total market cap of $397.95 million and approximately $6.01 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0035 or 0.00000041 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coingi, Upbit, BCEX and BitGrail. In the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 2.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $163.20 or 0.01891840 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004388 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004509 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005632 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015543 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00001095 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022729 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002330 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001196 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter olympics – even so there are few locations to use the coin – and instead it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year. “
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, BX Thailand, CoinEgg, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Mercatox, Exmo, Gate.io, BitGrail, Coinsquare, Cryptopia, BTC Trade UA, Coingi, CoinExchange, Coinhouse, DC-Ex, Cryptomate, OpenLedger DEX, Bitcoin Indonesia, Kraken, BCEX, Tux Exchange, NIX-E, AEX, Bittylicious, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, Bit-Z, Livecoin, Tidex, Stocks.Exchange, Koineks, Bits Blockchain, alcurEX, HitBTC, Bleutrade, YoBit, Exrates, Tripe Dice Exchange, Poloniex, C-CEX, BitFlip, BtcTrade.im and CryptoBridge. It is not currently possible to purchase Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.