Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded down 13.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 22nd. Over the last week, Aragon has traded up 15% against the U.S. dollar. One Aragon token can currently be purchased for $3.66 or 0.00043470 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Liqui, HitBTC and Bittrex. Aragon has a market capitalization of $96.50 million and $1.16 million worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007581 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.99 or 0.00782999 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002703 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00015122 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011878 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00039541 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00113696 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.97 or 0.00165806 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Buying and Selling Aragon
Aragon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aragon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.