Media coverage about Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ:RIOT) has been trending somewhat negative on Thursday, Accern reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Riot Blockchain earned a news sentiment score of -0.11 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the technology company an impact score of 41.631882932585 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of Riot Blockchain, Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of April 18, 2018 – RIOT (finance.yahoo.com)
- Traders Alert: Riot Blockchain, Inc. (RIOT) stock RSI moves below 30 – Nasdaq Chronicle (nasdaqchronicle.com)
- Hot Stock under Review – Riot Blockchain Inc (NASDAQ: RIOT) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in Riot … – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. (NASDAQ:RIOT) – Hot Stock’s Trend Recap – Nasdaq Journal (nasdaqjournal.com)
Separately, BidaskClub downgraded shares of Riot Blockchain from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Saturday, December 30th.
In related news, CEO John R. O’rourke III sold 30,383 shares of Riot Blockchain stock in a transaction dated Friday, December 29th. The shares were sold at an average price of $28.61, for a total transaction of $869,257.63. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link. Company insiders own 2.40% of the company’s stock.
WARNING: This news story was published by Ticker Report and is the sole property of of Ticker Report. If you are reading this news story on another site, it was stolen and republished in violation of US and international trademark and copyright law. The legal version of this news story can be viewed at https://www.tickerreport.com/banking-finance/3289381/riot-blockchain-riot-getting-somewhat-negative-news-coverage-study-finds.html.
Riot Blockchain Company Profile
Riot Blockchain Inc, formerly Bioptix, Inc, intends to gain exposure to the block chain ecosystem through targeted investments in the sector, with a primary focus on the bitcoin and Ethereum blockchains. The Company also provides Enhanced Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) platform for the detection of molecular interactions.
Receive News & Ratings for Riot Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Riot Blockchain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.