Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 21st. Syscoin has a market capitalization of $224.47 million and $1.39 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Syscoin has traded up 12.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Syscoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.42 or 0.00004748 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, AEX, Bittrex and Bittylicious.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $169.07 or 0.01901420 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003993 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006447 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00016884 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00023772 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0861 or 0.00000963 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002620 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001161 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SysCoin is a proof of work based alternative crypto currency with a block time of sixty seconds and 2 billion total currency units to be produced. “
Syscoin Coin Trading
Syscoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Poloniex, Livecoin, Bittylicious, Bittrex, Tux Exchange and AEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.