Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 21st. One Blakecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0247 or 0.00000278 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and C-Patex. Over the last week, Blakecoin has traded down 3.1% against the dollar. Blakecoin has a total market cap of $373,166.00 and approximately $349.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,978.63 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $569.38 or 0.06346260 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,042.28 or 0.11617100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $170.54 or 0.01922760 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $225.44 or 0.02541730 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.95 or 0.00224978 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00097963 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.19 or 0.00737778 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $268.92 or 0.03031970 BTC.
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 6th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 15,122,697 coins. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org.
Blakecoin Coin Trading
Blakecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Blakecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blakecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blakecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.