DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded 12.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. Over the last week, DubaiCoin has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.97 or 0.00044547 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. DubaiCoin has a total market cap of $8.86 million and $60,335.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $21.61 or 0.00242548 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.83 or 0.00155266 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00056391 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001667 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00108544 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $18.98 or 0.00213075 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000520 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0981 or 0.00001101 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002952 BTC.
DubaiCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy DubaiCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.