Press coverage about Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust (NASDAQ:WHLR) has been trending positive on Tuesday, Accern reports. Accern identifies positive and negative press coverage by reviewing more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust earned a news impact score of 0.27 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the real estate investment trust an impact score of 46.2117092851689 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Does Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust Inc (NASDAQ:WHLR) Go Up With The Market? (finance.yahoo.com)
- Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust Inc (WHLR) Receives Average Recommendation of “Hold” from Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
- What’s Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust Inc – Commo (NASDAQ:WHLR) Upside After This Short Interest Increase? – NMSU H?r?ld (nmsuherald.com)
- Wheeler Real Estate: Still Not Going To Zero – Seeking Alpha (seekingalpha.com)
- Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc. Responds To Southeastern Grocers Filing for Pre-Package Chapter 11 … – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
Several equities research analysts have weighed in on WHLR shares. B. Riley set a $13.00 price objective on Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a report on Monday, January 8th. ValuEngine upgraded Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Friday, December 1st. Finally, Zacks Investment Research raised Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Saturday, January 13th. Four research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and three have issued a buy rating to the company. The company presently has an average rating of “Hold” and a consensus target price of $11.75.
About Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust
Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc is a self-managed commercial real estate investment company. The Company focuses on acquiring and managing retail properties with a primary focus on grocery-anchored centers. As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned a portfolio consisting of 74 properties, including 59 retail shopping centers and five freestanding retail properties totaling 4,906,511 gross leasable square feet of which approximately 94% were leased, one office property, eight undeveloped land parcels totaling approximately 70 acres and one redevelopment project.
Receive News & Ratings for Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.