Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded up 3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 19th. Waltonchain has a total market capitalization of $313.44 million and approximately $5.42 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Waltonchain has traded down 20% against the US dollar. One Waltonchain token can currently be purchased for about $12.59 or 0.00147666 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Coinlink, Kucoin and Allcoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008588 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $72.13 or 0.00846131 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015459 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011710 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00044005 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00103605 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00180959 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Waltonchain Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Buying and Selling Waltonchain
Waltonchain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Coinrail, OKEx, Binance, Coinnest, Kucoin, COSS, Allcoin and Coinlink. It is not presently possible to purchase Waltonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waltonchain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.