Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Cooper Companies (NYSE: COO):
- 3/9/2018 – Cooper Companies had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $280.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $277.00.
- 3/9/2018 – Cooper Companies was given a new $265.00 price target on by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 3/9/2018 – Cooper Companies had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stephens. They now have a $270.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/9/2018 – Cooper Companies had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $285.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/8/2018 – Cooper Companies was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c” rating.
- 2/9/2018 – Cooper Companies was downgraded by analysts at Cleveland Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of Cooper Companies stock traded down $4.46 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $231.23. 250,242 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 492,106. The company has a quick ratio of 1.61, a current ratio of 2.83 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.75. Cooper Companies Inc has a 1-year low of $194.01 and a 1-year high of $260.26. The company has a market cap of $11,553.85, a price-to-earnings ratio of 66.26, a PEG ratio of 1.85 and a beta of 0.61.
Cooper Companies (NYSE:COO) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, March 8th. The medical device company reported $2.79 EPS for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $2.51 by $0.28. Cooper Companies had a net margin of 7.83% and a return on equity of 16.90%. The business had revenue of $590.00 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $583.07 million. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned $1.93 EPS. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 18.2% on a year-over-year basis. research analysts expect that Cooper Companies Inc will post 11.83 EPS for the current year.
The Cooper Companies, Inc is a global medical device company. The Company operates through two business units: CooperVision, Inc and CooperSurgical, Inc CooperVision offers soft contact lenses for the vision correction market. CooperVision develops, manufactures and markets a range of single-use, two-week and monthly contact lenses.
Receive News & Ratings for Cooper Companies Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cooper Companies Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.