Publica (CURRENCY:PBL) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 18th. One Publica token can currently be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00002357 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Kucoin and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, Publica has traded 32.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Publica has a total market cap of $3.61 million and $15,398.00 worth of Publica was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008230 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.23 or 0.00791497 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002717 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00014523 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012104 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00044325 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00108010 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.52 or 0.00188302 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Publica is a decentralized publishing platform that plans to connect authors and readers. The publica platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to create the largest publisher, in which readers can purchase (with READ tokens) access keys for the literary. The content will be stored in a decentralized immutable storage allowing the publisher to have zero inventory and at the same time provide an platform with a variety of literary accessible. “
Buying and Selling Publica
Publica can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Publica directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Publica must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Publica using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Publica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Publica and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.