Cobinhood (CURRENCY:COB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 18th. One Cobinhood token can now be purchased for about $0.0829 or 0.00001020 BTC on exchanges including Cobinhood, EtherDelta and Mercatox. Cobinhood has a market cap of $29.72 million and $2,838.00 worth of Cobinhood was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Cobinhood has traded 21.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007902 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.16 or 0.00786642 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002681 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014942 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012349 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00044833 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00108124 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.76 or 0.00181581 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cobinhood is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that features zero transaction fees and zero cut on margin funding interest earnings. It provides cryptocurrency trading, margin trading/funding, futures trading, and ICO Underwriting Services. It guarantees 100% reserve for cryptocurrency deposit. Furthermore, its ability to process millions of orders per second has rendered it as a cryptocurrency exchange that is capable of conducting high frequency trading. “
Buying and Selling Cobinhood
Cobinhood can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, EtherDelta and Cobinhood. It is not presently possible to purchase Cobinhood directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cobinhood must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cobinhood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cobinhood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cobinhood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.