DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 5.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. One DigitalNote coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0075 or 0.00000094 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC. DigitalNote has a market cap of $51.88 million and approximately $2.88 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded down 37.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $202.37 or 0.02519090 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00022518 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007724 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00015819 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007436 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00001030 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anonymous decentralized cryptocurrency with encrypted untraceable messages and blockchain deposits, secure ASIC-resistant PoW. PoA soon. not Bitcoin. Crypto 2.0 DigitalNote is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. 80% of the 8.5 billion coin supply will be mined in the first year. Difficulty adjusts each block. Decentralized and private blockchain banking. Secure proof-of-work, truly anonymous digital payment system with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike deposits. Based on CryptoNote. Ahead of Bitcoin. “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.