Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. Over the last week, Bytom has traded 13.5% lower against the dollar. Bytom has a total market capitalization of $314.12 million and approximately $15.78 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bytom token can now be bought for about $0.32 or 0.00003962 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Cryptopia, OEX and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.90 or 0.01928260 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004285 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005970 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00015184 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021870 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002678 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000891 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00001087 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitMark has a total coin supply of 27.58 million BTM – difficulty retargetting each 720 blocks and a block reward of 20 BTM. “
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, BigONE, Allcoin, Bibox, HitBTC, Huobi, EXX, Gate.io, Cryptopia, OEX, Kucoin, CoolCoin and OKEx. It is not currently possible to purchase Bytom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.