ALQO (CURRENCY:ALQO) traded down 9.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. ALQO has a total market capitalization of $12.02 million and $72,966.00 worth of ALQO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ALQO has traded down 35.9% against the dollar. One ALQO coin can currently be purchased for $0.38 or 0.00004899 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00044799 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001409 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012754 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000930 BTC.
ALQO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Alqo is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Quark algorithm. Alqo features a second layer network of masternodes that provide near-instant and private transactions. “
Buying and Selling ALQO
ALQO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and CoinsMarkets. It is not presently possible to buy ALQO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALQO must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ALQO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALQO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALQO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.