Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 14.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. One Melon token can currently be bought for approximately $57.60 or 0.00721709 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Liqui, Bittrex and Kraken. Melon has a market cap of $34.52 million and $400,022.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Melon has traded down 36.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008083 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.31 or 0.00792128 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002611 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00014170 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012716 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00046223 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00112776 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.36 or 0.00182571 BTC.
Melon Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Buying and Selling Melon
Melon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CryptoDerivatives, Bittrex, Kraken and Liqui. It is not possible to buy Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Melon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Melon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.