Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded down 11.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. One Counterparty coin can currently be purchased for $11.98 or 0.00148980 BTC on major exchanges including Counterparty DEX, Zaif, Tux Exchange and Poloniex. During the last week, Counterparty has traded down 21.3% against the dollar. Counterparty has a market cap of $31.35 million and approximately $197,531.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,902.11 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $944.84 or 0.12010800 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00022763 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $149.17 or 0.01855170 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00018389 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00019967 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002805 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003877 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002039 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009676 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Counterparty is not a traditional crypto currency and is more of a payment network – using bitcoin as the transport layer. Counterparty is a free and open platform that puts powerful financial tools in the hands of everyone with an Internet connection. By harnessing the power of the Bitcoin network, Counterparty creates a robust and secure marketplace directly on the Bitcoin blockchain, extending Bitcoin’s functionality from a peer-to-peer payment network into a full fledged peer-to-peer financial platform. In addition to sending money without third-party intermediation you can trade, do business, and engage in advanced financial contracts without having to trust anyone else to hold your funds or do your accounting. Along with the Counterparty protocol, the platform consists of the native XCP token to perform advanced operations, and the secure, browser-based Counterwallet to provide the functionality. “
Counterparty Coin Trading
Counterparty can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Zaif, Counterparty DEX, Tux Exchange, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to buy Counterparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Counterparty must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Counterparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.