Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 16th. In the last seven days, Neblio has traded down 19.1% against the US dollar. Neblio has a total market cap of $125.37 million and approximately $11.36 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Neblio coin can now be purchased for about $9.71 or 0.00118519 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, OEX, HitBTC and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.84 or 0.00156750 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.87 or 0.00181534 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00060403 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001627 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.08 or 0.00257283 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00001011 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003028 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00047802 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Neblio Coin Trading
Neblio can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Kucoin, HitBTC, Binance and OEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Neblio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neblio must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neblio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.