Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 18.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last week, Dent has traded down 32.1% against the US dollar. Dent has a market cap of $124.03 million and $888,960.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dent token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0117 or 0.00000144 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Qryptos, Kucoin and Coinrail.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008637 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.00867670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012358 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00109315 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00194564 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Qryptos, HitBTC, Coinrail, EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not possible to purchase Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.