Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 14th. Sumokoin has a total market cap of $4.58 million and $16,162.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sumokoin coin can now be bought for $1.62 or 0.00019478 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Livecoin. During the last week, Sumokoin has traded 28.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $218.20 or 0.02621160 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00024387 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00011000 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008372 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001350 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sumokoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency forked from Monero. It is a privacy-driven cryptocurrency in which Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) are eliminated and the minimum transaction mixins is set to 12, thus providing a truely fungible cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling Sumokoin
Sumokoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Sumokoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sumokoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sumokoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.