Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 14th. One Aion token can now be bought for approximately $2.28 or 0.00026182 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, Binance, Kucoin and EtherDelta. Aion has a total market capitalization of $219.53 million and $2.96 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Aion has traded 19.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008697 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003167 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $78.08 or 0.00895373 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014171 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011475 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00111079 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00198036 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Aion Token Trading
Aion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Radar Relay, Token Store, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.