Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. During the last seven days, Playkey has traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Playkey has a total market capitalization of $7.73 million and approximately $6,129.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Playkey token can currently be bought for approximately $0.57 or 0.00006546 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, CoinExchange and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.77 or 0.00884034 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013732 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011572 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00109726 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00193180 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Playkey Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Playkey Token Trading
Playkey can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinExchange and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Playkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Playkey must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Playkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.