Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded down 5.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 14th. Verge has a total market capitalization of $514.56 million and approximately $8.06 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verge coin can now be purchased for about $0.0350 or 0.00000399 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. In the last seven days, Verge has traded 25.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $168.23 or 0.01920230 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004051 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005172 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007440 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00017197 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 56.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004078 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00029758 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001012 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00001117 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work. VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!) Block reward: Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after. “
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Upbit, SouthXchange, Bittrex, HitBTC, YoBit, Binance and Coinhouse. It is not currently possible to purchase Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Verge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.