MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 14th. One MinexCoin coin can currently be purchased for $26.12 or 0.00300480 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded down 3.4% against the US dollar. MinexCoin has a total market capitalization of $90.63 million and approximately $180,687.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.70 or 0.00893753 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013861 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011492 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047676 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00109353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00192971 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MinexCoin is a low volatility cryptocurrency based on the Mars algorithm. MinexBank is an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates and interventions on the market. “
MinexCoin Coin Trading
MinexCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase MinexCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MinexCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MinexCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.