DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 14th. One DigitalNote coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0113 or 0.00000130 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC. DigitalNote has a total market capitalization of $78.12 million and approximately $4.36 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded down 23.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $235.18 or 0.02704760 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00025280 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011750 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00019495 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008203 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00000951 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anonymous decentralized cryptocurrency with encrypted untraceable messages and blockchain deposits, secure ASIC-resistant PoW. PoA soon. not Bitcoin. Crypto 2.0 DigitalNote is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. 80% of the 8.5 billion coin supply will be mined in the first year. Difficulty adjusts each block. Decentralized and private blockchain banking. Secure proof-of-work, truly anonymous digital payment system with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike deposits. Based on CryptoNote. Ahead of Bitcoin. “
Buying and Selling DigitalNote
DigitalNote can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.