QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded 4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. During the last week, QASH has traded 16% lower against the dollar. QASH has a market cap of $216.74 million and $3.57 million worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QASH token can currently be bought for about $0.62 or 0.00007094 BTC on exchanges including AEX, EXX, Gate.io and Qryptos.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.29 or 0.00896936 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014159 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011463 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00046553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00112020 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00198289 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quoine Liquid is a trading platform that aims to combine every liquidity source into a single highly liquid tradable order book. The Quoine Liquid team will empower their services with the blockchain technology and consequently allow the migration of financial institutions to a decentralized platform. The platform is built on top of QUOINE's existing technologies like, a Matching Engine, a Smart Order routing, and a currency conversion engine. QASH is an ERC-20 token that will allow users to benefit from the platform services and also work as a trading asset. “
Buying and Selling QASH
QASH can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Gate.io, Quoine, Huobi, EtherDelta, EXX, Qryptos and AEX. It is not possible to buy QASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QASH must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.