Creatio (CURRENCY:XCRE) traded 10.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 13th. One Creatio coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0052 or 0.00000057 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, Creatio has traded down 16.2% against the US dollar. Creatio has a market cap of $106,256.00 and $453.00 worth of Creatio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00194826 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002951 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00001001 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021645 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000100 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creatio is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency that offers its users the possibility to create their own cryptocurrency within the wallet. The creation of the coin is done by the team, which only accepts XCRE as a payment method through the official wallet. “
Creatio Coin Trading
Creatio can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Creatio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creatio must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Creatio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creatio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creatio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.