PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. One PutinCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0123 or 0.00000133 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. PutinCoin has a market cap of $4.89 million and approximately $9,408.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, PutinCoin has traded up 0.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $83.79 or 0.00906499 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008099 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004308 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002000 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.25 or 0.00100035 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00028789 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004051 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
PutinCoin Coin Trading
PutinCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to buy PutinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PutinCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PutinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.