ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. ATLANT has a market capitalization of $3.66 million and $11,593.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ATLANT has traded 16.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ATLANT token can now be purchased for $0.28 or 0.00002973 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, EtherDelta, HitBTC and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008572 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.58 or 0.00909749 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00014624 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00049185 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010761 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 26.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00109745 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $19.20 or 0.00206544 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atlant Platform is building a global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology. Atlant is using an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for growth capital rather than traditional venture capital and shareholders. With a secure, tamper-proof system based on the blockchain, users can trade parcels of property on Atlant's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental deals, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer). “
ATLANT Token Trading
ATLANT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit, Mercatox and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy ATLANT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATLANT must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ATLANT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.