Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded up 5.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. One Pluton token can now be purchased for about $14.01 or 0.00150917 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Pluton has a total market capitalization of $11.90 million and approximately $1,878.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Pluton has traded up 11.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008598 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.66 or 0.00913725 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003174 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014411 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010807 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00048905 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.17 or 0.00109792 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.09 or 0.00206053 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Buying and Selling Pluton
Pluton can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Pluton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pluton must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pluton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.