Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded 6.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. Aventus has a market cap of $8.63 million and approximately $293,244.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Aventus has traded down 13.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Aventus token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.44 or 0.00015512 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, Bitfinex, HitBTC and Mercatox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008604 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $84.79 or 0.00914462 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003185 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014421 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010789 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00048061 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 26.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00109904 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.22 or 0.00207235 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aventus is an Ethereum-based platform. Its economic model eliminates uncontrolled resale and counterfeit tickets. It allows event organizers to create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced costs, even letting them set price controls and receive commissions on ticket resales. It also gives ticket buyers rewards for promoting events, and identifying fraudulent activity. AventCoin (AVT) is the underlying token in the Aventus protocol. The purpose of AVT is to fuel the Aventus ecosystem and ensure that the protocol runs autonomously, de-centrally, and without any fraud. AVT is used for stake weighted voting and consensus mechanisms for voting on the legitimacy of: Events on the protocol (e.g. the global pool of verified events) => fraudulent events mean applications selling their tickets will lose customers, so we need to prevent this.Applications (either promoters or ticketing apps) sitting on top of the protocol => a list of verified applications needs to be determined so applications falsely claiming to use the protocol cannot sell fraudulent tickets.The parameters that determine how the protocol works, e.g. event creation fees or reporting fees.It is also used to facilitate anonymous matching of buyers and ticket sellers in the secondary market. “Matchers” are like miners in the Ethereum/Bitcoin blockchains and get rewarded with new AVT for performing these computations. The winning “matcher” for a given ticket (like the winning miner of a given block) is chosen by an AVT stake-weighted probability distribution. They finished their ICO on the 6th of September in under 10 minutes. Raised 60k ETH in total, 30k presale, 16k white-list sale and 14k during their public token sale. “
Aventus Token Trading
Aventus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Ethfinex, HitBTC, Bitfinex, OKEx, Mercatox and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Aventus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aventus must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aventus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.