Unobtanium (CURRENCY:UNO) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. During the last seven days, Unobtanium has traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar. Unobtanium has a market capitalization of $31.28 million and $5,827.00 worth of Unobtanium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Unobtanium coin can now be bought for $157.69 or 0.01712870 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia, C-CEX and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,256.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,051.44 or 0.11430500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00027668 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.57 or 0.00179984 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00020907 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00020958 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002761 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004352 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001898 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011590 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ultra rarity is this token's modus operandi. 1 Un per block, halving every 102,000 blocks. Only 196,875 Proof of Work UNOs will be minted before 0.0001 minimum block subsidies take effect at block 612,000. Zero coins premined. UNO's are an SHA-256 POW coin with a block target of three minutes and a hard cap to the coin supply of 250,000. “
Buying and Selling Unobtanium
Unobtanium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX, CoinExchange and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to buy Unobtanium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unobtanium must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Unobtanium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Unobtanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unobtanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.