CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVCOIN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 13th. Over the last week, CVCoin has traded down 16.8% against the dollar. CVCoin has a total market capitalization of $7.62 million and $1,900.00 worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CVCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.77 or 0.00008413 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $83.79 or 0.00910389 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014298 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010861 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047385 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 25.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.14 or 0.00110142 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.16 or 0.00208134 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crypviser uses blockchain technology to develop solutions for B2C and B2B markets. By providing genuine encryption key identification, Crypviser can prevent manipulation, interceptions MITM attacks on all communication levels. Crypviser has developed a security model, which is designed to meet the highest standards of cryptography for securely exchanging and storing all kinds of data. “
Buying and Selling CVCoin
CVCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is not presently possible to purchase CVCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CVCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CVCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CVCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.