Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded 24.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 13th. One Credo token can now be purchased for $0.0213 or 0.00000231 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Credo has traded down 5.6% against the US dollar. Credo has a market capitalization of $11.69 million and approximately $212.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.79 or 0.00910389 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014298 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010861 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047385 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.14 or 0.00110142 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.16 or 0.00208134 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Credo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Credo Token Trading
Credo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Credo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credo must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.